Share | 

Ironica "Consequences"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostSubject: Ironica "Consequences"   Tue May 07, 2013 5:22 am

Reviewed by Nevada Deem
4/13/2012

So this is my second album I listened to by the Finnish metal band, Ironica and I remain impressed by the musicianship, and beautiful singing. The music has some power metal qualities (and in no way is that a bad thing) it's heavy, melodic and I wasn't expecting anything less.

The title tracks what starts off this amazingly melodic album, and gets you head banging right from the start. All That I Drain being a strong song as well, full of shredding and of course the beautiful singing that brings it all together. My first impression on this stuff is "wow" because I never thought such a band existed, they deserve some recognition, allot of it.

The album's softer tunes relax even me with the combo of her vocals and piano. Never in my life have I heard such a great symphonic guitarist. They truly know what they are doing.

Overall, this album is also recommended to check out, but if your close minded you probably won't like it. This is melodic music, don't expect all heavy stuff, which is why I like this band so much. They do what they want and I strongly suggest the band to keep it up. I like what I hear. If I ever got the chance to see them live I'd take it.

Score: 3.4/5

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down

Ironica "Consequences"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Winter Storm USA :: Webzine :: Reviews-
Reply to topic