View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostSubject: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Reviewed by Jessica Clingempeel
3/24/2015

Official Facebook
Personal Facebook

Malakh is an unblack (Christian) metal band of South Korea. Lead by Heaukmae (whatever) Dan, recently changed his name on his personal facebook. I didn't really give the EP a chance, did not get that far after speaking to the man behind everything. The one song I did hear was mediocre at best. I am sure hardcore black metallers will enjoy the EP, maybe. Instead of reviewing the EP, I will just review the man.

"Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing." This line will be the main focus of this review. If you are satanist, pagan, goth, homosexual, or even Christian, do NOT follow this band. I did not really know Dan, at first, but after reading some of his social media statuses and personally chatting with him, I wish I hadn't known him. He has made many statuses (of which are public) condemning and bashing goths, gays, and anything else he happens to want to hate on that day. He clearly told me and others he HATES gays and goths. "I hate gays. They are evil." There has been even threats from him towards other people who did not agree with his extreme views. These comments have since been deleted, especially after a review on him and his band was threatened. I am sure you will still find some hate statuses though and as I said, a lot are made for public viewing.

I am a Christian, so yes I know what the Bible says about homosexuality, and yes I follow the Bible. However, I know that no one is to be judged, condemned, or hated. Christians are called to witness, to love, and to show compassion. Jesus even hung with prostitutes, drunkards, etc. Not once did Jesus condemn the sinners. Who did Jesus condemn? He condemned the priests! Those who were spewing hate against their brothers. Those who were for no one, but themselves and those who wanted to stone to death the prostitute. The one whom Jesus saved. "Those without sin should cast the first stone."

Dan, the man, also needs to realize the genre of music he plays. What type of people does metal, especially black (unblack) metal attract? Goths and metal heads. He is gaining a crowd of people HE HATES! Makes no sense really? Is there a different purpose for him besides making music and worshipping? I do not know Dan's heart, but I do know how he is by the things he has said. He is no true Christian. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I urge all people, Christian and non-Christian, to no longer support this band. I was called a satanist simply for stating the scripture, "He that loves not knows not God; for God is love." For a Christian one would think he would have known that verse. He sounds like the members of Westboro Baptist Church. I can see why so many people turn away from God and don't want to believe, because of so called Christians, such as him.

I hate to give such a low rating and even a shameful review on someone. Look to my other reviews and you will see I am very nice and give decent ratings. I just cannot allow someone who claims my Religion to spew hate to people and get away with it. I just can't. I would not be a good Christian if I allowed it. Anyways, make your own opinions about him and his band.

Overall Rating: 1/5 That is being nice.

EP - Abnormal Killer
Track Listing
01. Church Bells on Judgment Day
02. Holy Crusaders of the Dark Wood
03. Abnormal Killer
04. Children of Light
05. Invert the Inverted Cross (Respect to Horde)

P.S. No doubt after this review he will probably delete all his hate or go into hiding. Good!

*Signature made by me*

Last edited by Jessica on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
whatliesbeneath77
Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Ugh, he was such a judgmental jackass. I cannot believe someone like that represents your religion and what you stand for. I think we should both contact his label and let them known how much of an asshole he really is.
Back to top Go down
EuphoricThunder

PostSubject: Re: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:46 am

I dont know what to say,he is a strange fella,thats for sure,and clearly,if hes christian,ya dont look like that,other bands that say they are,ive never seen them look that way

PostSubject: Re: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 am

The appearance has nothing to do with whether you're a Christian or not. By saying that, you, yourself, are judging. I just think it is odd he does dress like that then make fun of goths. lol

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down
beekay
Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:12 am

My experience with Black Metal bands and their fans is that HATE is central to their whole being....It even goes so far that fans of one band will hate all other Black Metal bands and all their fans....I think they all have severe mental issues.....

PostSubject: Re: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Malakh is an unblack metal band though, in other words, Christian. I expect better attitudes from Christians.

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down
beekay
Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Malakh (unBlack Metal)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:30 am

In that case they are an unBlack (Christian) metal band with all the traits of a Black metal band....?

"Remember: Your deeds make you what you are, not your intentions"--Marco Haubaum, "Sacrificium" (2014), 'Betrayer'

Malakh (unBlack Metal)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1