HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Reply to topic
Share | 

Greetings From Poland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostGreetings From Poland

After the last Beauty and The Beat concert in Europe, I directly flew to Berlin, Germany to do some promotion for my new album. I have been making interviews several days there and as well in Milan, Italy.

It has been nice and interesting to talk with many journalists and to hear their opinions about my new album, as they have been the ones to hear it already! The feedback has been amazing. I am for the first time really getting anxious about the release and what is really going to happen.

Today we flew over to Warsaw to continue this promotional tour. Next stops are Paris and London. I guess I will be talking and repeating the same things over and over again in these next days, but it has to be done Smile

Yesterday we also filmed the music video for my first single ”Victim of Ritual” in Berlin. The day was veeeeeryyyyyyy long. We started at 9 am and finished 4 am next morning! I had fun though!

With love, Tarja

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down