Reply to topic
Share | 

Imitation Pops Uchuu Sentai NOIZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostSubject: Imitation Pops Uchuu Sentai NOIZ   Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 am

Reviewed by Jessica Clingempeel

Imitation Pops Uchuu Sentai NOIZ or just NOIZ, I would categorize into several genres including rock, metal, and techno. I love their fashion sense as they dress like anime characters. XD They usually perform at the Animazement Con. Their music is really good. There is not one song on any of their albums that I do not like. The instruments are good and I love the synthesizers used. The vocals are very nice which can go from heavenly to rock hard. This band is for all jrock fans.

Ok, lets move on to their live concerts. Their stage performance is awesome. They can put on one hell of a show that keeps you moving the whole time. There is no boring parts in their concerts. I love how they come out in the beginning and do a little introduction. Their dances are hilarious and they never stop playing. Want a good, wild and crazy concert to go to? NOIZ is definitely the one for you.

Last but not least the meet and greets. They have a variety of merchandise you can purchase and at reasonable prices. They will sign anything you want. They take their time to sign stuff and speak with you. They are very nice guys and almost make it seem like you're best friends.

So please at least give this band a listen to. I guarantee you will love them and if not then don't listen. lol They are definately at the top of my jrock list and for the fangirls, they are very HAWT! ~.^

Overall Rating: 5/5

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imitation Pops Uchuu Sentai NOIZ   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:10 am

I have never heard of this group before but sounds interesting. Will check them out!
Back to top Go down

Imitation Pops Uchuu Sentai NOIZ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1