Reply to topic
Share | 

Lareine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostSubject: Lareine   Wed May 08, 2013 3:38 am

Review by Jessica Clingempeel

Lareine was a visual kei band which formed in 1994. They are now known as Versailles now.
To describe Lareine you first have to know that not only do they give an awesome performance and have awesome melodies, but they also have a visual look, thus visual kei.
What is visual kei? Bands under this genre usually wears make-up, costumes, nice hairstyles. Some are often wearing Victorian style clothing.

Back to Lareine, the singer Kamijo has great clear vocals and melodies. The music also follows the melodies. This isn't your average jrock band such as Dir en Grey or D'espairsray. They use classical pieces and are more of I would say j-classical mixed with rock.

Altogether Lareine has released eight albums, all which should deserve a listen to. In 2007 the band broke away and vocalist Kamijo has formed a new band, Versailles.

I give this band a well deserved 10 for their music, fashion and performance. If you are a fan of Raphael or Malice Mizer than this band is for you. Even though they are no longer together you can still pick up their cds and love them.

Overall Rating: 5/5

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lareine   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 am

Another Japanese band I have never heard of. I did some searching and my they are some pretty men lol what is it with all these Asian men looking better than many women? ROFL
Back to top Go down

Lareine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Winter Storm USA :: Webzine :: Reviews-
Reply to topic