Please login or register! Smile

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Reply to topic
Share | 

Rusty Pacemaker "Blackness and White Light"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostSubject: Rusty Pacemaker "Blackness and White Light"   Tue May 07, 2013 5:49 am

This album was reviewed by Jessica Clingempeel
July 2011

Finally having the chance to sit down and relax, I put in Rusty Pacemaker's album 'Blackness and White Light'. It was not bad at first, but going over to the next tracks it began to bore me. The album sounded dull and kind of drug on as if it were one never ending song. The lyrics and music were good. Rusty's vocals were not bad at all also, but I think he needs to step it up on future recordings.

My favorite song from the album was 'Amok' because not only was Rusty singing, but in came a beautiful voice from Lady K. They blended in great together and the song overall was just damn good! Other than that I felt disappointed as the lyrics were good, but not the way they were sung. This is not to say never give it a listen to because everyone is different and I know a lot of people will love his music so pick it up and listen.

I thank Rusty for emailing me for a review and sending the CD over. Keep writing good lyrics, but pick it up some in the future because you are talented.

Overall Rating: 2/5

www.rustypacemaker.com

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down

Rusty Pacemaker "Blackness and White Light"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1