Share | 

Leaves' Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Leaves' Eyes   Sat May 04, 2013 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Any one out there a Leaves' Eyes fan?

I am. Big time. It came as no surprise to me that the Metal Female Voices Festival poster have them listed just beneath ♫ ♥ Tarja ♥ ♫

New album coming out this year: Symphonies of The Night

Besides, any band that performs on stage with a drekar (a dragon-headed longship) ranks high with me....Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ0bdyEkQQA&list=PLPTQQ6kvhZL5yUz-d7pDaurnCxur0L0qu

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EuphoricThunder

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Thu May 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Also,IF this was a mutual "agreement",why is it on their page that her page is not on the list of likes from them,BUT only her sisters? Im sure her sis doesnt like what when on....but if you were on mutual agreement,there should be no hard feelings and still like eachothers pages/get along still? Im surprised no one catched that.

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Thu May 12, 2016 10:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Of course they had Elina recruited and rehearsed before making the announcement. They'd be utter fools to do otherwise.
And the fast chopped up photoshoot job which you can see here,all the bg is complete except for the gap in her arm area where you see alex's hand,it's white like they had no time to finish before posting their "excuses" to the fans....

Last edited by EuphoricThunder on Thu May 12, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Thu May 12, 2016 10:32 pm

I think the way the band handled things were childish and unprofessional. They have been banning fans from their page, which is not a good thing. I can see if these people were threatening members, but many were not. People are going to have opinions, that is life, and to silence them shows your immaturity and intolerance level. The fans got them where they are today and they will be nothing when they lose them. They also spewed lies to everyone. They said the departure was mutual, however Liv tells a different story.

Really, I like the band, don't get me wrong, and the new singer I loved in her other band 'EnkeliNation', but I cannot support such behavior. I may listen to new music, who knows, but Liv has a permanent spot in my heart.

Grow up and consider a name change of the band!

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down
EuphoricThunder

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Thu May 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Agree that they acted and handled this childishly,they wont give the name up so soon,as it brings in more money then atrocity did....actually,they have been around for long time but not that well known until LE's,then they got some more attention but still not enough and I think that's part of the stealin of liv's band,he know's his band isn't still up there as he would like it to be like LE's,I also think they are tryin to make her look bad personally and musically (by tryin to claim LE's name).

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Sat May 14, 2016 10:19 am

As far as I know my comments criticizing them for being unprofessional and fraudulent advertising have not been deleted...Yep. Still there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Sat May 14, 2016 12:48 pm

As far as I know my comments criticizing them for being unprofessional and fraudulent advertising have not been deleted...Yep. Still there.

Ya,I guess the more ppl still talk of it,they will delete if not ban you lol....they just want sheep now ans kiss the new girls butt as if Liv is that easily replaceable and cont actin like "its just an ordinary band that fires/ ppl leave etc,nothin is special i.e. band related/created by any particular member" lol. And I do suspect alex must have done somethin and it effected their marriage and now the rest of the band,cause why else would a husband fire his wife when his wife was the sole creator of it? The bass player (click profile) that was there before,says this is why he left and he knows the truth and maybe he's ref to alex bad behavior....he made a comment somewhere but not sure where....but seems they dont have a bass player anymore either as the main guitar player does those parts. Lakhaup left LE in 2007 and left alex's band the same year too.

Line-up:
Elina Siirala – Vocals
Alexander Krull – Vocals
Thorsten Bauer – Guitar, Bass
Pete Streit – Guitar
Joris Nijenhuis – Drums

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Sun May 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Also I must add,and forgot to post lol,is that I found via tumblr is that elina's father is tou's sec cousin....I posted it in LE's page,yet got no comments to it askin if it was real lol

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Mon May 16, 2016 1:04 am

There is an EDIT button for a reason instead of double posting.  Razz

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down
beekay
Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Mon May 16, 2016 6:38 pm

.....I found via tumblr is that elina's father is tou's sec cousin....

"tou"? As in Tuomas H?

Liv wasn't the sole creator of Leaves' Eyes. It was a joint project created by Liv, Alex and his band Atrocity. Here is a 2003 interview with Sonic Cathedral WebZine where it is addressed.

Other than Liv, Alex, and Thorsten who at the end of 2015 were the only remaining original members left the rest of the band was quite replaceable. I still am unsure why Mathias Röderer left after recording Meredead in 2010. He'd been an original member of Atrocity since 1985 and obviously an original member of Leaves' Eyes! 

Lineup changes are nothing new for many bands but check out the lineup changes for Atrocity since 1985. Same members would be in Leaves' Eyes too starting in 2003.

PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Tue May 17, 2016 5:28 pm

.....I found via tumblr is that elina's father is tuo's sec cousin....

"tou"? As in Tuomas H?

Yes,here's the link

And yes,I know they change,I just find it strange that of one leaves LE,then they leave his band and if they leave his then they leave LE,like he's the one in charge and kicks them out if they dont like somethin or he doesnt like something.....it seems that way since they also leave his. Personal conflicts it seems to do with him.

Leaves' Eyes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2