Please login or register! Smile

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Reply to topic
Share | 

Kivimetsän Druidi - "Betrayal Justice Revenge"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica

PostSubject: Kivimetsän Druidi - "Betrayal Justice Revenge"   Tue May 07, 2013 5:36 am

Review by Aaron Loy

I am a big fan of the rpg fantasy style of video games and movies. We all know the music makes the movie or game. Betrayal Justice Revenge in a lot of ways reminded me of great fantasy music. With guitars, drums and bass. This cd was real engaging and the vocals added to the mysticism of the album. At times the vocals reminded me of Simone Simons of Epica.

I really enjoyed the first song of the album. I was thinking cool fantasy metal alright and this very elegant piano starts playing. After my brain caught up with the music I really got into the cd. The vocals are excellent and meld well with the rest of the band. This cd will evoke emotion and use both music and vocals to tell of a far away land of elves, orcs and dragons. For fans of this style of music this is a great album and even if you are not normally into fantasy metal give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Overall Rating: 4/5

*Signature made by me*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kivimetsän Druidi - "Betrayal Justice Revenge"   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:07 am

I agree with this review and am also a big fan of rpgs. They should use some of their music in games. Really great band.
Back to top Go down

Kivimetsän Druidi - "Betrayal Justice Revenge"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1